This policy details how data about you is collected/used/disclosed when you visit our websites and services, or otherwise interact with us.
1. Protecting your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not run ads, other than classified ads posted by our users.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in affiliate marketing
- ZipCodeFlea links to third party sites – please review their privacy policies.
2. Data we use to provide/improve our services and/or combat fraud/abuse:
- The Data you post on ZipCodeFlea, or send us directly or via other sites. Please take care not to post private data.
- Credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol (e.g. SSL).
- The data you provide (for example, email address, name, address, phone, fax, photos, tax ID).
- Web log data (for example, pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- Data that is collected via cookies (for example, keyword searches and “favorites” lists).
- Data that concerns your devices (for example screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- Data from 3rd parties (for example, phone type, general location derived from IP address).
3. Data ZipCodeFlea stores
- ZCF retains data as long as is needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- ZCF makes good faith efforts to store data securely, but make no guarantees.
- You are able to access and update certain data about you by logging into your account.
4. Circumstances in which ZCF may disclose user data:
- To vendors and service providers (for example, payment processors) working on our behalf.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our users or the general public.
- With your consent (for example, if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- In connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets to another company.
- In aggregate or summary form, as long as it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
International Users – By visiting ZCF or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect for purposes listed here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the United States. For more information please contact our privacy officer at email@example.com.